ConnDuino is a custom, Arduino combatible board, based on the Atmega328p microcontroller. It has been conceived and designed as a platform for rapid development of electronics projects. Before going into details, its main features are the following:
- Pin combatible with Arduino Uno Rev.3 (analog, digital and supply pins).
- Selectable input voltage (5v or 3.3v).
- Selectable voltage for the I2C bus (5v or 3.3v).
- Custom pins for several components to be installed (tft screen, lcd 16x2 display, eeprom, rtc, rf module, etc).
- Multiple ground and regulated voltage pins for sensors or other devices (5v and 3.3v).
- Multiple SPI bus pins (4 sets).
- Multiple I2C bus pins (6 sets).
- On board voltage ladder for up to six buttons connected to a single analog pin.
- 8x13 holes as expansion/prototyping area